Friday, October 9, 2009

The Wedding Crasher

I have an idea...

With money and the economy being how it is it seems that more and more couples are pulling in mates to help out with major parts of their Wedding preperations. Me and Pete started to think of all the skilled and talented friends we have around us and how it pretty much covered everything... the photos, the food, the entertainment, the invites... so why not share? I know my photography is going to depend on word of mouth and I will always appreciate a recommendation... that's how things grow.

So I'm going to create a list... of talented friends who have something to offer when it comes to weddings. If you are a friend and would like to be on my list let me know, if you have a blog or a facebook page then even better... I'll add a link.

Lets share.

No comments:

Post a Comment