Thursday, November 19, 2009

time out

I've moved around the country quite a bit over the last 8 years and along the way have made some pretty amazing friends. It's so easy to slip into the hecticness of daily life and before you know it you haven't seen or even spoken to people for months. With facebook it's so easy to keep up to date with what everyone is doing, where they went on holiday, who they're dating or what they had for tea..... but actually having a good old chat seems to be getting lost. I had a lovely phonecall the other day from Keith, a guy I was on tour with for 6 months. I haven't seen him for a couple of years but it was like I'd only seen him yesterday.

So if you have a spare half hour or afternoon arrange a catch up over a cuppa, or if they're too far away... make a cuppa and give them a call.... I promise it'll make you smile.
p.s good luck Keith and Sarah for the nearly new arrival!!

No comments:

Post a Comment