Thursday, January 27, 2011

happy anniversary to meeeeeeee!

A year ago this weekend me and Pete were making our way to our first wedding as 'Emma Case Photography'.... on one hand it feels like a life time ago and on the other... like it was only yesterday.  I'm not going to write a lot in this post as I'm not actually sure my writing skills would do it justice.  I just know that I am so, so lucky.... and very, very thankful for every single person that has helped, supported, emailed, commented, blogged, inspired and followed my little journey....
I also have a huge thank you to say to all my couples this year.... I created this little montage video about you guys and showed Pete and I cried... I could see him filling up too... we honestly think the world of all of you and have made such good friends that I have to pinch myself that this really is my job...

Untitled from Emma Case on Vimeo.


ohh...I'm going again...

No comments:

Post a Comment