Sunday, July 3, 2011

zoe & nathan...

This is Zoe and her man Nathan. Zoe has been my best mate for a very long time... I met her when I was about 14 (she was 4 years older than me) and we have been best mates ever since. We haven't always been up the road from each other and a lot of times we might not have seen each other for weeks or even months.. but as soon as I get in her kitchen with a cup of tea it's like we saw each other only yesterday.
Zoe and Nathan have a new shop... Old White... born out of a love of restoring and painting old furniture. She followed her dream and made it a reality and for that I am so, so, so proud of her. I'm also stupidly proud of her little family.. Jacob, Ben and Daisy. I love those three kids as if they were my own and if you go back through my blog (to a lot of the earlier stuff).. you might find some piccies of them... well, definitely Miss Daisy.. :)
So on to Cornwall... Zoe and Nathan were in Padstow on a bit of a makeover challenge so me and Pete headed down for a few days for a mini break. So what better opportunity to do a couple shoot with them both... oh, and they're only getting married in Vegas next year and you know, being best mate an' all that... I kinda have to go and take some pictures... it's be down right rude not to... :)
I'm going to do a separate post about their shop soon but for now.. check out this sexy pair... man, I love you guys...













































No comments:

Post a Comment