Tuesday, May 14, 2013

a beautiful mess...

If you spend any time browsing the internet, reading blogs.. then you most definitely will have come across A Beautiful Mess.. the lifestyle blog of Elsie and Emma, two crafting and thrifting sisters from Springfield, Missouri.

They've been blogging now for five years and I've been an every day reader from before I even started this little photography business.  I've watched the blog grow... watched them build their vintage shop.. design their own clothing line.. watched Elsie get married.. move house.. and with every new project.. with every new adventure you would cheer them on a little more.. and it might sound silly.. but you end up feeling super proud of all their achievements..

So when they announced they had a new photo app I was cheering them on loudly from the sidelines.. and once I downloaded it I will happily admit that I was HOOKED!

You can add custom text in a selection of fonts.. there's pre-drawn doodles.. photo borders.. and a selection of phrases in Elsie's cute handwriting..



I just can't stop!!!

Aghhhhhh I LOVE it!!!!

Cute huh!

You can download A Beautiful Mess photo app from the iTunes store now or search 'A Beautiful Mess' in the app store.. I think you might get hooked too.. :)

You can also find me on instagram at @emmacase

* Photos above of me and Pete by Jesh de Rox and Marianne Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment