Monday, February 27, 2012

the welcome home workshop


So guys.. I'm being brave and I'm doing a workshop... eeeeeeeek!

Ever since I thought about doing a workshop I've had permanent butterflies... but they're excited butterflies.. the thought of having a room full of enthusiastic and passionate people who all have the same feeling about their art gives me total goosebumps... and I want to make it the most useful, enjoyable and inspiring day possible where you all walk away feeling inspired by the bucket load with practical tools that you can apply to your businesses and with a bunch of new friends who will be supportive to the end.

So with all that in mind I thought Welcome Home was the most perfect name for a workshop that was all about a learning community..  somewhere where you feel most comfortable..  a creative home if you like.

So if you are interested in finding out more then please sign up to the mailing list and I'll have some more info about when, where and what's involved very soon....


It's really important for me that the workshop is catered around what you want to learn so please feel free to add comments to this post about anything that you feel you would most benefit from.. the more input from you guys the better.. :)
Kapow!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment