Friday, October 15, 2010

emma & dan

Ohhhhhh yeaaaahhhhh.... I would like to say a huge thank you to Emma and Dan for inviting me down to the beach in Dorest to take some photos of them all newly wed and stuff! I had the loveliest day with these two and the weather was BEAUTIFUL!!! It really was like we had a secret little summer holiday!
Emma and Dan were married earlier in the year and Emma is a graphic designer/trainee nurse/budding photographer and Dan is in Mac heaven helping to design apps for the iphone... so as you can imagine.. we had lots to talk about!
Well lovelies... I hope you love your photies and here's to many more summers on that beautiful beach... still thinking about my gorgeous white chocolate and honeycomb icecream... Mmmmmm....



























No comments:

Post a Comment