Thursday, February 28, 2013

welcome home..

Next week we head to Dublin for our first Welcome Home Workshop of 2013.. I can't describe how this little family of open, supportive, emotive and kind photographers make me feel.  They make me so proud to be a part of this.. and together we really have created something pretty special.  I can't wait to meet the new bunch of homies and to continue to watch with pride this family grow and grow..

Last year we visited three cities.. three workshops in a week.. our own little road trip.. we met so many incredible people.. and loved every minute..



Shutterbox.. seriously guys.. stop being so incredibly amazing.. this little film makes me cry every time I watch it. Thank you.. thank you.. thank you.. thank you..

We adore sharing this adventure with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment